The 5 best removals companies in France.

If you want to find the 5 best removals companies in France in 2024 for your own house removal. Then Advance moves can help find you the 5 best removals companies in France in just 30 seconds.

Advance moves has an instant online Quick Quote system that allows you to enter some basic details about your removal to France (or just about anywhere else in the world) and then get an Instant online quote.

If you want a Quick quote now for a house move in France, then just click on the link.

Instant online quotes from the 5 best removal companies in France.

If you want Instant online quotes from the 5 best removals companies in France , then you have come to the right place. Advance moves is a comparison and referral site that is dedicated to help find you the best deals on a local, national, or International household removal in the shortest amount of time.

By using the Advance moves quick quote system you can enter some very basic details about your house move and within 30 seconds you will have a Quick quote emailed to you with a price guide and volume guide for your removal.

It does not matter how big or small your house move is. Also it does not matter where you are moving from or too. Advance moves can cover just about any removal. International, national or local, all moves can be covered and Advance moves can find you the Best moving companies in France to undertake your removal.

If you would like a quick quote now for moving to France from the UK then click on the link.

If you would like a quick quote now for moving to the UK from France then click on the link.

For an international removal from or to Francethen you can also get a quick quote today by clicking on the link.

Save money and time on removal costs……………..use the Quick quote system to find the best deals on removals

How it works

Firstly click on the link to start your Quick quote.

Then choose the countries you are moving from and too.

Now select the icon that best describes the size of your removal. You can choose from house size or truck size. or just enter the volume of the effects you are moving (if you know it).

For smaller moves you can select the number of boxes you are moving.

(The idea is to select the icon that best describes the size of your move. That is the information required. What best describes the size of your house removal.)

Then enter some basic address details and your contact details.

There is a comments box. For you to enter any additional information that you might like to say about your house move. These comments will not affect the Quick quote. But they will help other moving companies quote on your removal afterwards. This is the time to copy and paste a list of items you are moving if you have one. Or mention any specifics about your planned house move that you would like considered.

Select the date for your planned removal. (any dates too far into the future will not trigger the multiple quotes option. As removal companies cannot quote on moves too far into the future due to fuel and price fluctuations.)

Hit the get quote button and your all done…..

30 seconds later you will have a quick quote emailed to you. With a guideline price and volume for your removal.

Its that easy………..

Multiple quotes from the 5 best removals companies in France .

Once you have your Quick quote……………. then the real magic happens…………

Advance moves has many moving companies on its books. Advance moves takes the data you entered into the Quick quote, and then selects the best moving companies for your own removal requirements.

It is the quickest and easiest way to find the 5 best removals companies in France for your own house move, no matter how big or small a house move it is.

You will then start to receive quotes from up to 5 of these moving companies.

You get to compare quotes and choose the 5 best removals companies in France. you select the best removal companies in France that suit your own removal requirements..

Saving you time and money when moving to France from UK, or any other locations.

Information page on moving to France in 2024

If you want more info about moving to France in 2024 and how to move to France in 2024 after brexit. Then read the Advance moves info page all about moving to France. Click on the link to go to the info page on moving to France and then scroll down through the mass of info on all aspects of moving to and then living in France. You can also visit the UK government info page about living in France for more information.

Visas and residency for moving to France

You must tell the UK government offices that deal with your benefits, pension and tax if you are moving or retiring abroad.

Check the entry requirements for France and read the French government’s:

For assistance in accessing your rights as a resident in France, the following public information services are available (in French):

Visas and residency if you were living in France before 1 January 2021

If you applied for your Withdrawal Agreement Residence Permit (WARP), known in French as a ‘carte/titre de séjour « accord de retrait du Royaume-Uni de l’Union Européenne »’, by 4 October 2021, your rights are protected by the Withdrawal Agreement, pending a decision on your application.

Children do not require a WARP, but must apply at their prefecture when they turn 18 years old. The WARP is issued free of charge. Contact your prefecture if your child is under 18 and has been asked to present a WARP for work purposes or for other reasons.

If you have applied for a WARP but have not yet had your appointment or received your card, you must keep your certificate of application (from your initial email confirmation) and contact your prefecture. You can also email the Interior Ministry: Keep copies of any correspondence.

Continue to check your email and spam folder, and respond promptly to requests to help prefectures finalise your application quickly.

Late applications

If you have not yet applied, you can still apply for your WARP if you have reasonable grounds for missing the deadline. You will need to provide evidence of why your application is late.

Replacement cards and renewals

If your situation changes (address, marital status, etc.) or you lose your card, you must report these changes and request a new WARP, free of charge, on the French Government portal.

If your commune has been renamed or restructured you do not need to report this change or request a new WARP.

If you change your name following marriage or civil partnership, your administrative documents will stay in your birth name (“nom de famille/naissance”). You can add your marital name as a “nom d’usage” if you want this to appear on your residence card in addition to your birth name.

You must also renew your WARP free of charge when it expires. Contact your prefecture to find out the process for renewing your WARP locally.

Appeal process

If your application is refused, you will be notified about the appeal process. Read the French government advice on how to appeal a residency decision (in French).

Family members

Your close family members continue to be able to join you and settle in France at any point in the future. Find more information on who this applies to on the Living in Europe page.

They must travel to France and then submit a WARP application to the local prefecture as your family member. Nationals of certain non-EU countries may need a visa before travel. Check the France visa wizard to see which nationalities require a visa. Family reunion visas are free of charge.

If you need further information on how to secure your residency, including contact details for prefectures, you may find the residency in France webpages from these organisations useful:

Special residence permits

If you or your dependant have a special residence permit (categories A, M and D, known in French as a “titre de séjour special”) that was issued by 31 December 2020, you may apply for a Withdrawal Agreement Residence Permit upon surrender of the special residence permit. There is no deadline to apply, but you cannot hold both permits at the same time.

Passports and travel when moving to France

Coronavirus travel restrictions may affect travel to and from France.

You can apply for or renew your British passport from France.

Check the French Travel Advice for passport validity requirements.

Always carry your passport when travelling within the Schengen area. If you have citizenship of an EU or European Free Trade Association (EFTA) country, in addition to your British citizenship, you should enter and leave France using your EU or EFTA passport.

If you stay in France with a French residence permit or long stay visa, this time does not count towards your 90-day visa-free limit for the Schengen area.

If you visit other Schengen area countries outside France, make sure you do not exceed the visa-free 90 days in any 180-day period. This applies even if you have a French residence permit. You are responsible for counting how long you stay under the Schengen visa waiver, and you must comply with its conditions.

Different rules apply if you are travelling to other EU and Schengen countries as a resident of France. Check each country’s travel advice page for information on entry requirements.

If you were living in France before 1 January 2021

When you travel, carry your carte/titre de séjour « accord de retrait du Royaume-Uni de l’Union Européenne » (the WARP) or frontier worker permit issued under the Withdrawal Agreement, in addition to your valid passport.

Border officers may ask minors to present a DCEM (Document de Circulation pour Étranger Mineur) when entering France. Children under 18 resident in France under the Withdrawal Agreement should be issued with this document free of charge.

You must proactively show your residence document, or other evidence of residence status, if you are asked to show your passport at border control. If you have applied for, but not yet received, your WARP, show your certificate of application, which you should have received by email. If you cannot prove that you are a resident in France, you may be asked additional questions at the border to enter the EU.

Your passport may be stamped on entry and exit. This will not affect your rights in the country or countries where you live or work. If a passport is stamped, the stamp is considered null and void when you can show evidence of lawful residence. Read EU guidance for UK nationals on entering and leaving the Schengen area.

If you have rights under the Withdrawal Agreement, you can enter and exit EU countries with a valid passport. You do not need any additional validity on the passport beyond the dates on which you are travelling.

International removals

Advance moves has agents all over the world. You can use the Quick quote system to get a quote for just about any international removal and then save time and money when comparing quotes and choosing a removal company.

Quality assured when finding the 5 best removal companies in France.

All of advance moves agents are professional, independent removal companies. Many will belong to one or more removals federations or organizations like the BAR. or FIDI. So you know you are in safe hands.

Racing ahead

Advance moves sponsors the supermotoland Husqvarna race team. Watch them racing around Europe as they compete in the Spanish, European and World supermoto championships.

Scroll to Top